Advertise Today Call 931-645-6414
Clarksville’s Most Experienced and Qualified Marketing Team is waiting to help you promote your business! Reach out today for a no obligation face to face analysis and consultation of your present Marketing Plan. Please fill out the contact form or visit us at one of our Sales Offices today at 925 Martin Street in Clarksville.
The Bull plays new Country for Clarksville and is the only station featuring ONLY New Country in the City.
105.5 The Bull is Clarksville’s Local Sports Leader. Alongside our Affiliate Station, 105.1 The Wolf, no other station in Middle Tennessee has their finger on the pulse of Local Sports like 105.5 The Bull!
105.5 The Bull is out and about all year long all over Clarksville and Fort Campbell.
Clarksville and Fort Campbell we are Clarksville and Fort Campbells Station for NEW Country!
- Over 200,000 people are potential listeners to 105.5 The Bull in the Greater Clarksville Area.
- Each week over 93% of persons living in Clarksville over 12 years of age listens to Terrestrial Radio for more than several hours.
- Age Demographic: 18-34
- Gender Breakdown: 45% Male 55% Female
- Household Income: 24% Less than $50,000 33% $50,000 – $75,000 42% $75,000 +
- Reach: Radio is on 24/7 reaching over 91% of all persons age 12 and older every week and 67% each day.
- Cost Effectiveness: The Key to any successful Advertising Campaign is frequency. No other source of major media allows you to have more frequency and exposure to promote your goods or services than does Radio.
- Targeting: Our New Country Format allows you as the Business Owner to target one of the most influential and accessible demographics out there.
- Immediacy: On going Radio Campaigns and Advertising allows you to have top of mind awareness and in the minds of listeners at all times. They can literally hear your message, pull over in their vehicle and walk right in your place of business to purchase your product.
- Loyalty: Radio is Central to peoples lives. When other types of Traditional Media have steadily seen a decline over the last decade, Radio Continues to reach the masses and is the pivot of other sources of new media.
- Engaging: Listeners feel an emotional connection to 105.5 The Bull and build relationships with our Personalities and other listeners.
- Synergy: Audio stimulates a different part of the brain versus video and text. Radio has consistently been the catalyst for other sources of Media.
- Frequency: It’s proven that Consumers need to be exposed to a message or ad multiple times before taking action or inquiring for more information. Radio is the most affordable option to gain maximum frequency.
- Creative Flexibility: Custom is a term you will hear over and over in the Radio Industry. No other source of Media offers you the ability to create a campaign or idea based on your needs like Radio. We take the theater of the mind and work with your Business to create a Theatrical Masterpiece which cultivates Consumers for your Business.
- Intimacy: Radio Ads are always forefront in listener’s minds. You don’t have to listen to clutter and mounds of ads back to back or flip through competitors ads in the back of a publication.
- When you do business with 105.5 The Bull you are getting much more than ads on the Radio. Our Account Executives are Consultants that can help you in all areas of Marketing and maximize your results!
Writing: In many scenarios, the creative part of the process is actually part of the Sales Process. Once we have decided to form a partnership, our Account Executive will set aside an extensive amount of time to create dynamic copy so your Commercials are poised to stand out on the Radio. We will work with you until you are completely satisfied with the Copy of your Commercial before it goes to final production. Our Account Executives are much more than Sales People-they know Radio and Marketing and the creative side of the process is the number one priority taking only a second position to customer service. There is never a charge for Copy Writing on 105.5 The Bull.
Audio: Once Copy has been written and approved by the client, we employ only the best voices in the Country to Voice and Produce your commercial. You will be given a choice of voices ranging from the Guy or Girl next door to a mature movie trailer type voice to voice your commercial. Once your commercial has been produced you will receive an audio MP3 or WAV file to approve before it actually airs. All ongoing Clients can take advantage of free voice over and production services with their Annual Agreements and for seasonal Clients you can have that same Big City sound for a nominal fee to cover our costs.